Friday, April 5, 2013

The process of creation/manifestation

I know this blog entry is not about Lipedema but still I had to write about it because I strongly believe it can make a difference in dealing with the condition.

What I will talk about today is that process of creation and manifestation. Many have heard of it or read about it without giving it a second thought. But once you do, you can alter your life experience. I tried it many times and it worked for me and for friends and for hundreds of people I have met when being around Landmark Education in the late 1990's.
 
The process of creation/manifestation is quite simple and work both ways, Positive or Negative creation and it all depends if the most inner thoughts and feelings we have about ourselves or life are rooted in Love/Acceptance or Fear/Denial. We are creators, we are using the creative force of Life/Universe every single instant of our lives! 
 
Now, more about Manifestation: I have shared that it is about being clear about what you desire to experience in your life, then find the feeling that lies underneath that desire and focus on it, FEELING it as if a REALITY! Then take actions and start FEELING as if what you asked for is already present in your life! You can imagine a scenery of what your life would be with love in it or with better health,  more money, time or with whatever you would desire to experience! NOW the MOST IMPORTANT THING to remember is that IT works all the time but if our thoughts and emotions are rooted in fear we produce difficult experiences for ourselves! We attract to ourselves what we send out as energy. The Universe is like a huge Xerox machine so to speak. Our thoughts and emotions, and feelings have to be empowering ones to bring positive outcomes...
 
Let's say, in your mind you want to heal but feel deep down inside you have no power over it, the healing will probably not occur since both mind and feeling are not connected and on the same energetic wave length, this create a mixed message so the results, in matter, will be mixed as well!
 
On a personal level, where relationships are concerned, when we start understanding this process, we no longer feel like victims of anyone or of anything...if wrongs have been done to us we can heal from them because we know deep down inside we have to power to do so.
 
But it is much easier to blame everyone for all the difficult experiences we went through in our lives...I, for one, could blame my dysfunctional family...in fact I did that until I realized that blame was not changing anything, it did not made me feel better , in fact it made me feel worse. One day, I came across someone who made a huge difference in my life by showing me how the process of creation works and this person is Dr. Deepak Chopra...and then Gregg Bradden's work had also a huge impact because it showed scientifically, stuff that has been known and experienced for years by ancient sages of many traditions...
 
Now, knowing this, a question arises. What are we going to CONSCIOUSLY do with that creative power we all have?


No comments:

Post a Comment